size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-12-2024, 09:42 AM
Bowen discouraged him from helping, she could see well enough that he had used much of the energy he had for the day just walking here. He did his best to relax, he didn't have any qualms about the dead grass he was laying in. Still, Bowen cleaned to the best of her ability and put much effort into making the little den as comfortable as possible. She helped him inside, and Haiku put more weight on her than he would have wanted but she held them both up before she tucked him in on the bed of leaves.

Bowen wasn't done yet, but as she slipped out of the den Haiku took the opportunity to rest. By the time she was out of sight he had fallen into a light sleep. She flitted about getting a fire ready as he napped, and then her voice woke him gently. "I haven't been hungry in a long time." He started sadly, but realized that was a terriblw thing to say. "But I'd like a nibble, Prose has been feeding me what she can when she can." He paused for a moment as she offered to hunt, "I don't want you to leave me." He admitted softly as he looked up at her. Now that she promised to stay with him, he didn't want her to go.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby