size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-12-2024, 12:17 PM

There was a guarded look to the young pup, and Atreyu could understand why. If she was truly away from her parents, then she could be in danger. Predators were everywhere, be it bear or another wolf. When she was assured that the girl was alright, Atreyu gave a smile and a nod. "I'm glad you're alright." She felt a surprising amount of worry where this stranger's pup was concerned, though it would be that way if any pup seemed all alone. Drawing her attention from her thoughts, the pup asked her a question. At first, she couldn't quite make out the words, but she eventually translated.

Why was the lake shaped like this? Atreyu could only guess it was the geography beneath the lake, perhaps it was an oddly shaped crater. The ocelot-spotted giantess wasn't sure she could explain such complex geographical subjects with the pup, but she could try. "Well, something crashed into the ground and made that shape, or at least that's what I believe happened." A smile formed then, and she gave a mischievous look to the girl. "Or maybe a giant wolf left his paw print on the ground and it filled with water to make this lake." Her tail waved behind her, the girl may not know she was only joking, but she couldn't help it. The girl was just too cute.

Once again, Atreyu was subjected to an up-and-down scan from the girl. Her next question brought a light peel of laughter from the dire woman, "I got lucky, I suppose. I was born like this." When the next question Atreyu asked was answered, the girl only remarked with a simple 'Home.' It was less than ideal, but Atreyu could understand. Either the girl didn't know where home was, or she didn't want Atreyu to know. Either way, the massive lady felt obligated to make sure the girl made it home safely. There was no intention of joining a pack, she already had one of those. Maybe not here in this land, but she had her own family to find. She hoped her family had made it out safe, whatever remained of them. "Do you know how to get home?" Atreyu asked curiously. Maybe there was no need to worry, but she couldn't help herself.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curiousity and Adventure! Wolfpaw Lake 10:48 AM, 06-11-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024