size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-12-2024, 01:45 PM

Every day seemed to start the same, bird songs would wake her up even though the sun hadn't come up yet. She truly didn't mind if she woke up before the sun, for her, it was better to wake up early than late in the morning. Stretching out and flexing her claws in the sand of the beach she found herself bumming on, Atreyu made herself ready for the day. The wind was biting this morning, so that would mean it was too cold for a bath, but she could groom herself. Looking around, Atreyu found a nearby palm tree and gave her cat-like claws a good sharpening.

If she had been human, her watch would have told her it was six o'clock in the morning. Birds and gulls sang in the bay, the sun was barely peeking over the horizon and it painted the sky pink and red, to the point that it nearly matched the metallic pink of her coat. The spotted woman sat herself in the white sand and began her morning rituals. She said a prayer to the divine spirits that she believed in, hoping for a pleasant winter day. She knew the ancestors watched over her, they had to. Perhaps her siblings had also found favor with their deities and they too had survived the massacre at home.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024