size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
06-12-2024, 01:47 PM
Finding her was not a terribly difficult feat, though that likely had as much to do with her as it did with him. There were few wolves whose presence he really craved, and none of them made him feel quite the way Silent did. Though his feelings for her had grown slowly, they had solidified into something quite real - painstakingly slowly, sure, but that was just how things worked for Bronze.

Lately he'd spent a little less time with her, focusing much more of his time on trying to impress their new Warlord. He'd been training and attending lessons he wasn't particularly interested in, and even branching out and trying to show off his leadership skills. The latter especially had pushed him outside of his comfort zone.

Seeing her was like a breath of fresh air. A grin slowly pulled its way over his lips, his typically solemn expression brightening significantly. "Silent," he returned her greeting gladly, pausing to lean into her touch. "I've been busy. Basilisk encouraged me to show him how much leadership potential I have - or don't have," he explained with a soft chuckle. "So I've been working hard at that." Bronze wasn't entirely sure how well he'd been doing but when he did something he always gave it his all, no matter what the task was. "What about you? How have you been passing the time?"