An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
06-12-2024, 02:38 PM
Kaija nodded, recognizing something kindred within Morwenna. A sort of wild, untamable spirit that she didn't see in many wolves, even among the Raiders. "I hear you there. Fuck letting someone own you like that - ain't no way," she stressed, giving her head a hard shake. "My dad told me about being taken prisoner once. He was tied up, and sold on auction. Turns out someone bought him and tried making him pay off his debt. Like they had any right," she scoffed, recalling the story she'd been told. Playing with the freedom of another wolf wasn't something she could get behind.

The conversation accidentally shifted to her love life though - or lack thereof. Morwenna had asked her story though, hadn't she? And Ophie was a big part of it, whether Kaija wanted to admit that or not. "At least fighting gives my life some extra excitement. I've done plenty of adventuring in my life. Gets kinda old on your own, though." Lonely, a little bit. At least here, amongst the raiders, she had more constant company, something she decided she relied on now a lot more than she once had.

Kaija let out a little snort, her own tail flicking slightly. Nosing around away from the ledge, she was content to trail after the other woman, nudging a loose stone out of the way as she went. "Nope. Haven't found anyone worth my time since her," Kaija confessed, partially joking but also that wasn't really the actual reason. "What about you? You have a harem of lovers or something?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Decent Descent Descensum 11:21 AM, 05-09-2024 12:50 PM, 07-16-2024