size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-12-2024, 03:02 PM

The news of the Bonfire Festival had reached the ears of Polaris and Haydée had yearned to go. It was for those who had left, who’s physical forms are now gone from the arms of their loved ones and the small woman knew she had to go. With the loss of her nephew and the disappearance of her mother and sister, the russet wolf has been feeling absolutely lost and had shut herself away from the world.

To make it worse, Haydée knows that Bae-Syl, her loyal, trustworthy brother-in-law, has done the same, blaming himself for things beyond his control; a mirror into herself that she distinctly ignores. Maybe that why she had seen this as an opportunity to drag him back into the world of the living, to pull them both out of the shadows and allow some form of healing to begin and she knew the Raiders had been invited which made her extremely nervous to see them.

Of course, he had agreed to accompany her and, as the sun began to sink below the horizon, the pair had struck out of Polaris land toward their neighbors and Hay carries with her, a small leather satchel. It doesn’t t take them long to reach the grassy plains where there is already a throng of wolves that have gathered and she finds Artorias standing in the front, by the unlit pyre.

Taking a breath to steel her resolve and completely ignoring the Raiders in attendance, the small woman winds her way up toward the front with Bae-Syl and greets the Lord of the castle softly, “Hello Artorias, sir.” A respectful dip of her head is given before she turns to the stacked logs that would soon light the world with their blaze and she withdraws the small item from the satchel that she brought.

It is a child’s toy, one that Baecette would have loved if he had ever been well enough to play with it; it is the form of a tiger that carved from wood and made with great detail. With her nephew on her mind, she places the item among the logs and softly whispers, “Be at peace Baecette. I will see you again, one day.” A sad smile is offered to the memory of her ill nephew before she steps back and turns to where her former Bruiser sits.

Walking up to him, she brushes her coat against Bae-Syl who has been sitting close by and whispers, “I will be sitting with Eltrys. If you need me at all, just call and I will come running.” A wobble of lips before Haydée moves off, spying the large earthen man and beelining it for him while giving a wide berth to any wolves that belong to the Raiders Hollows.

Coming to a stop beside him, she fidgets nervously for a moment before stepping into the man’s space and immediately plops her butt down beside him. Heart hammering with anxiety at being in such close proximity to the wolves that hate her face, Haydée leans into him for support as they wait for the festival to begin.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire Festival (Year 20) The Starlit Plains 04:02 AM, 06-07-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024