gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-12-2024, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 04:57 PM by Haiku. Edited 1 time in total.)
His eyes had closed and his ears fallen as the tension had melted out of his body, so Bowen had an easy time when she took his chin and lifted his features to her own. Brilliant verdant eyes gazed up at him as she took in his request and told him how she truly felt. He had always been loved by her, so much so that she had let him go. Not expecting that this was where his life would end up. Neither of them could hold onto regrets though, maybe Haiku should have fought harder for her. He didn't know. No matter their decisions this moment seemed inevitable.

She kissed him, deeper and deeper as she fulfilled his request of love. Haiku closed his tired eyes, lifting his white marked paw to her cheek as he returned her kiss. Unable to offer near the passion he once had Haiku still gave her everything that his tired body could muster."I do, but i don't know that i will have any more strength than i do right now." He murmured as she pulled back. "Let me show you how much I've loved you all this time, before its too late." Before time was truly out.

-fade-

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby