size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
06-12-2024, 07:59 PM
Deimos waited patiently at the edge of the plains for Artorias to arrive, but he wasn't kept waiting long. He recognized Artorias both from descriptions and from seeing him from afar at Elysium meetings and gatherings, but this was the first time speaking with the man one on one. He rose to his paws to greet the Hallows leader, giving him a small nod. He wasn't surprised that Artorias didn't know who he was, but that was precisely why he was here. At the very least Artorias was easily able to tell that he came to him from Elysium so that was a basis for why he was here.

"A pleasure to finally meet you, Artorias. I am Deimos Mendacium, an Elysian wolf as you correctly guessed," he replied with a hint of a smirk. "My niece, Avacyn, recently made the choice to change how our pack's leadership is run and has named me as Elysium's King. She is still the family's Matriarch and my second in command, but after the meeting of the alphas you held here and observing the tensions between certain packs she felt that it would be wise to have a separation between the pack's leadership and the safekeeping of our family's laws. She wanted someone with a firmer hand to act as the face of the pack and so here I am to do just that."

He knew that was a lot of news right off of the bat, but he didn't feel the need to beat around the bush. There was bound to be plenty to discuss so he might as well get the reason for him being here out of the way. He offered Artorias a small smile and added, "As our last remaining ally I felt that it was important for me to inform you of the change first before I began trying to establish relationships with any of the other packs. The loss of Ashen and Valta has greatly impacted our connections to other packs."

"Deimos Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reaffirming the reaffirming to reaffirm The Starlit Plains 10:18 PM, 06-05-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024