size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-12-2024, 08:22 PM

Home.. what was it like? What was it like to live in a pack that accepted you and a odd name which you held onto proudly? The other was seeming kind and honest from what Fic could picture of the smaller woman. But it was nice to enjoy some with someone she had never meant. Ignita spoke of her name. A smile grazing Identifications lips, as she turned to the female.

"What a pleasant name. It reminds me of when they would ignite a fire. I could see why your family called dubbed you with such a name. It matchs perfectly." Fic listened to the butterfly painted with flames upon her entire body. Not completely remembering why or how she inherited the name Identification. Maybe she called herself it? She couldn't recall. So she came up with a small white lie, but somehow it seemed more truth than lie.

"My mother called me Identification, she always stated that I looked more like father with her eyes. Although I never got the pleasure to meet him. Hell, don't even know his name. Mother always called him asshole." A laugh bubbled. As her eyes widened never thinking in a million years that she would use such a word. She wasn't one to curse or anything along those lines.

"I'm sorry for my language. I hope you can forgive me?" Her voice soft and careful as her attention turned to the stars. Knowing that she had never seen a more beautiful, wide open display. "It makes you wonder what else is out there. Where do you think stars come from? Could it be celebrations such as this, of lives come and gone?"

Or something much more deeper. Maybe different worlds. Identification chuckled at her own silliness. For who was to be able to tell if there were other planets that lived and thrived were the stars were. Or was it just something much more.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Star light, star bright The Starlit Plains 08:03 AM, 06-11-2024 05:26 AM, 08-14-2024