gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-12-2024, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2024, 10:47 PM by Chimera. Edited 1 time in total.)

The night was long and, despite the medicine on his eyes, Chimera had slept rather well. Had Aliana given him something else with the herbs to help him sleep? It would be like her to think of taking such precautions. She was very thoughtful and more caring than he deserved. His sleep was restful, dreamless. In fact, he could very well say that it was some of the best sleep that he'd ever had.

Chimera hadn't even moved during the night. As such, the binding was still over his eyes when he woke. One big paw moved up reflexively to pull the blindfold away as he rolled his body carefully to lay on his stomach. In the few seconds that it took to readjust his big frame, the blindfold was swept away. He blinked against the morning sun, his brow furrowing in confusion. His vision felt strange. It seemed as though he could see more than he'd ever been able to see before. A big paw raised and he waved it in front of his right eye. A gasp sounded and the black and white behemoth actually flinched away from the sight of his own paw.

Placing his paw back on the bed of furs, Chimera looked down and noticed that Aliana was still sleeping beside him. He looked at her. Really, really looked at her. Gods... he'd thought that she was beautiful before... but now... The woman was a siren. A fucking goddess. Her tiny, clouded frame lay sprawled out next to him, her delicate ribcage rising and falling. Actual tears pricked the corners of his eyes as he looked at her. She'd done it. She'd actually done it!

Whether she was sleeping or not, Chimera couldn't help himself. The giant wolf scooped the clouded fae into his arms with a laugh, holding her close as he cried into the side of her neck. They were tears of joy. Tears of pride. He was so, so proud of her. "You did it, Aliana. You did it!" He pulled back just enough so that he could look down and, for the first time, meet his queen's eyes with his own, undamaged orbs. He had no way of knowing yet, but the healed eye that had once been white returned to him in a shade of aqua reminiscent of the very eyes that he stared into.

Chimera stared at his little queen in wonder. "I don't know what gods you prayed to to make this happen, Aliana, but it worked. I can see you and I..." He brought her body against his again, resting his muzzle between her ears as he held her close, "I've never seen anything so beautiful, so breathtaking, so absolutely devastating... as you, my love." She deserved every compliment in the world and then some. There was no way that Chimera could thank the woman enough for what she'd done for him. He was truly indebted to her for life. "Gods, Aliana... you've returned to me what I've never even had." It was a miracle. His tiny queen... the love of his life... the keeper of his heart and soul... she had performed honest to gods magic... and he loved her for it.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.