size
Small
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - Bisexual
06-13-2024, 01:18 AM

Fishing was boring. There was so much sitting around and waiting. None of the fun of hunting on land, where there was plenty of chasing and blood. A growing girl needed the stimulation of a hunt, not the patience of waiting for fish to wander into a really obvious trap. So when the opportunity to abandon fishing came up, she happily wandered back to her Outou-san and trailed after him back home.

The girl was largely oblivious to the politics and family troubles, and so when given the opportunity to meet the new leader of the pack, she was simply going along with everyone else. Her parents seemed a little bit nervous, but she wasn't certain why. While she'd been lectured constantly about the trouble that came with being part dog, especially with papa's side of the family. Were they nervous that this lady, who was apparently part of the Klein family (just like them? They were family? Why would they treat their family like this?), would kick them out for being part dog? Following her Outou-san's lead, she carefully dipped her head to the unfamiliar lady. "I'm Satoru-Klein Chūhai." she used her full name, and sat down with her ivory dappled tail curled neatly over her tiny paws. For all intents and purposes, the perfect daughter.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024