size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-13-2024, 07:52 AM

Worry for the little one was hidden behind a smile, for the younger wolf's sake. When the pup threw back and howled for the joy the thought of a giant wolf brought, Atreyu gave a small laugh and grinned wide. Her speech was hard to follow when she spoke so fast, but Atreyu had spent enough time with babies her age that she could translate what she said for the most part. "He might be ghosty, I wouldn't know that one." Her little laugh was infectious and Atreyu found herself giggling along with the babe. Atreyu watched as the little pup bounced and splashed in the muddy water, a small smile playing on her lips as she could remember being so young. She was only a year old after all.

The girl's bubbly nature was hard to ignore, and Atreyu could honestly say she couldn't help but to join her. Though the mud would soil her metallic coat, Atreyu figured she could always just wash up in one of the bigger pools later. "Waiders Hawwo is home." The girl finally answered as they frolicked in the water. The feline-painted dire wolf had no idea what she meant, what was Raider's Hollow? She could only guess that was the name of her pack, but as a newcomer to these lands, Atreyu had no idea who or where she should be looking. "Could you get there on your own? I am new here."

Atreyu didn't want to leave the pup on her own, but she needed to go and look for her siblings and family. The massacre at home had left their numbers scattered, she had no idea how many managed to survive or get free from capture. "I could walk you home, but I am not sure which way to go." Atreyu was not so lofty as to admit that she had no idea where to go, how else was one to learn how to navigate new surroundings? What kind of pack did this child come from? Would they try to imprison her? Would they hurt her? Atreyu prepared herself for any outcome, but she was ready to make sure the babe got home safely.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curiousity and Adventure! Wolfpaw Lake 10:48 AM, 06-11-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024