Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-13-2024, 07:48 PM
His eyes are still closed as Jael toddles off to fetch him some water. Upon her return, he doesn't waste time reaching out to quickly lap up the cool and refreshing liquid. As soon as he's parched, he pushes the bowl away and places his chin upon his paws. With Jael working her claws through the mats in his fur, he can't help but stretch out and invite the small dog to continue. He's a prideful man after all and keeping up a good appearance was part of the whole thing.

Releasing a pleased rumble from his chest, he glances at Jael from the corner of his eye. A small raise of the brow in question at her humored teasing. Old Gil would have fallen for it, but new Gilgamesh instead smirks lightly, a hum reverberating in his throat. "Or is it that I know my girls miss me?" He replies, baiting Jael to see if she'll tell the truth or if she'll brush it off. Did they miss him or had their own company been enough?

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Treading Water Cryer's Ravine 04:42 AM, 05-08-2024 01:08 PM, 06-24-2024