gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-14-2024, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2024, 01:39 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

He was about as serious as he was playing along. Crux had no intentions of running off. He had chosen Triss. He'd keep choosing her until he either couldn't anymore or she made it clear he wasn't wanted any more. Though right now neither option felt particularly real or likely. He was still more worried about Widow if he was being honest.

Triss spoke of an abandoned den she'd found but hadn't yet explored. He gestured for her to lead the way, and happily trotted beside her. It was nice, not feeling like he was struggling to keep up with someone moving at their natural pace. He chuckled, shuffling away slightly as Triss nipped at him. "You're lucky you're cute," he teased playfully, "otherwise I'd be tempted to step on you." Crux swung back to gently bump her as they walked. He liked being close to her as they moved though he had to make sure he was keeping her closer to his forelegs so he didn't catch her in the swing of his cuffed leg as they walked. Soon enough a small rise in the landscape appeared and Crux slowed, looking for an entrance but not quite spotting anything. So instead he leaned down so his muzzle was next to her ear. "Where next?" He asked softly before nibbling lightly at her cheek. Okay so maybe he was struggling to wait but still he'd let Triss take the lead, watching her with open interest and affection. He just hoped the space wouldn't need much adjustment right away.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024