ardent

You could be my silver spring

Set after joining Hellborn. Mature due to fight.

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-14-2024, 07:39 AM
Reaper helped Mae as she stumbled to her paws. He gave a reassuring lick on her muzzle, leaning against her body to offer more support. "One step at a time." He encouraged her, stepping forwards one step exactly. He watched her carefully, there to help incase she stumbled again. "If you can recall them, tell me and herbs and their description. I can have Moloch fly and find them." He offered her. He motioned Moloch to fly down close, the raven landed upon a nearby rock and tilted its head curiously. As if the raven was waiting for the command. He could surely make a paste of some sort for her wounds. He would just have to chew the herbs if they were found. Besides, asking Mae what herbs to use for her wounds would help keep her awake. He knew this and that's why he asked. It would make her think.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You could be my silver spring Cedar Falls 02:37 PM, 06-07-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024