size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-14-2024, 11:56 AM

Speech // thought // Serbian

Twilight and the snow grew thick here under the trees so bare. The snow blanketed thick vines and old charred logs. Dried and brown, wintering plants were heavy under their insulating blankets of snow, telling a story the healer wanted to know. This place would be lush and fertile and brimming with life come spring and summer. An ideal place for herbs of all kinds.

The wolf dog wandered through the redbud nook, a quaint meandering before she drew north after her time in the glowshroom caves. She wondered if it took. She hoped she would return to Dread and Deluge with good news, and they could raise his pups together. Though he had seemed distracted, and his heart just didn't seem into it with her. What did she want in this life here? With the Raiders? She dug through the snow absently, in the gathering twilight. The ground was dark and rich with ash and peat. She would explore northward, perhaps peer into Dread's old family home.

A sound drew her pointed ears forward, her long nose lifted eager for the distraction from her thoughts. A woman! Between the brambles, she saw the bright form of a large and formidable blue and blazing red coat of the other, a stark contrast to the lithe and neutral tones of Morwenna.

"Hello!"
Morwenna greeted cheerfully, "I didn't expect anyone out here!" She commented with a swish of her cascading tail.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I beg you don't embarrass me motherfucker Redbud Nook 10:22 PM, 06-11-2024 08:29 PM, 08-11-2024