size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-14-2024, 04:36 PM

Artorias quite liked Sitri. The Klein lad had a good temperament about him, a level head on his shoulders, and had shown the strength of his character when he had saved Dusk’s life without asking for reward. Now as a member of his pack, Sitri had become an invaluable friend to Dusk, something he thought his eldest daughter sorely needed. She had so much of her sire in her that it worried Artorias sometimes. He didn't want her stressing over the worries of the world that she couldn't control like he had done in his youth. Trimming the wisteria tree while he waited for Sitri to explain his reasons for tracking him down, Art caught a glimpse of the shy smile on the young wolf at his side, earning him a curious brow raise from the alpha.

The question that followed next was both surprising and at the same time half expected. Sitri wanted his permission to pursue a relationship with Dusk. Artorias said nothing, keeping quiet while he worked whilst Sitri began to ramble a bit about his reasons for asking for the Carpathian patriarch's blessing, clearly a bit nervous at having to state his case. The funny thing was that it was wholly unnecessary. Art let Sitri speak though, listening while the Klein brute spoke, and when he finished, the Lord of Cinder just chuckled. "Sitri, you don't need my permission to date Dusk," he remarked amidst his baritone chuckles and a toothy smile. "My daughters are not property. They are their own selves, able to make their own choices and decisions. I'm merely here to help them make good ones and guide them in their lives." The thought of Artorias telling Dusk who she could and couldn't date was almost laughable to the elder wolf. Sure, Dusk would probably have done so, given how duty bound she was, but he couldn't imagine making those kinds of lifelong choices for his children.

Cutting down a particularly long limb, Artorias stabbed the knife into the ground and turned to face Sitri so he could give the young brute the respect of his full attention. "Look, Sitri, if you like Dusk, then tell her. I have a feeling she cares about you a lot too. She's sometimes not the best at showing her emotions, but she doesn't let wolves get close to her easily. The fact that you're here at all speaks volumes." Artorias clapped some dirt and sap from his paws before approaching the crimson lad and patting him on the shoulder with one giant blue paw, an encouraging smile on his muzzle. "Dusk is... well, all of my daughters are special and unique, but Dusk especially so. She needs care and consideration. She needs someone who is patient and kind, someone to show her that the world isn't trying to kill us all." Art's expression turned serious for a moment while he spoke. He needed Sitri to understand what he was getting into. He couldn't imagine how Dusk would handle it if her relationship went sour. "I just need you to understand that this will not be easy. Dusk is very strong-willed and stubborn, just like her sire. Do you think you have the fortitude to keep up with her?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I just want to talk to him... Amron's Castle 02:18 AM, 06-09-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024