An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-14-2024, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2024, 05:24 PM by Cerberus. Edited 1 time in total.)
Cerberus had waited some time after the bonfire was started before he went to pull Mariah to the side. She wasn't hosting the event, but her invite gave him one last reason to relax before he fully joined Scylla in her new pack. The opportunity to come back to Auster even though he had just returned from here was one he would always take. And he certainly wouldn't abandon Mariah while she had showed that she wanted him to join them here.

He walked her to the stream that ran through the Starlit Plains, the light from the bonfire illuminating behind them and soon the darkness of the plains would reveal the bright, twinkling skies. Cerberus would lay along the bank, laying his paw out to invite her beside him, "I hope you've enjoyed your time so far." Cerberus wasn't much of a huge social type, but when he came to large events like this it may have seemed otherwise. Maybe just some of the royalty in his blood.

He turned his attention to the skies, watching as stars flew across the scape above. "It's one of my favorite places in Auster." He had seen the plains once or twice, but he was the kind to admire the beauties of nature. Strange for a man of his stature maybe. His gaze moved back down to Mariah, "I'm not sure if you have anyone to remember for the festival?" As far as he knew, the Mendacium hadn't had any loss in her family. Though he wasn't sure of anything beyond her parents, or maybe aunts and uncles. She didn't need the reason to be here, if only for the good time. Or the experience. Or maybe it was just because she wanted to have the excuse to come back to Auster just like he had.

"Cerberus"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's The Place To Be The Starlit Plains 04:10 PM, 06-14-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024