Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-14-2024, 04:31 PM
Onyx was probably more naturally professional than Oki ever was, but she wasn't brushing out her fur and standing tall to impress anyone, that was for sure. What his alpha would see was exactly what she would get. The brawny warrior woman she was. There wasn't much else hiding under there. At least not that she knew herself.

Should she... bow. Fuck, no. That felt totally insane to her. She managed a small nod in greeting as Delphi had introduced herself, but would nearly be knocked off her toes internally as Kuroki had mentioned this as his daughter. What the fuck. Was that a joke? Clearly... clearly she passed easily as his kin. She couldn't fathom Oki had a child, let alone more. And now she was standing here feeling a thousand times a fool. Aside from the blank expression, there was no sign of the madness spiraling in her head. Did she make it this far to make up some kind of narrative in her head? How else did she expect this to go?

It took her a few seconds to speak after Oki had told her to speak her own, if that was the only sign she was totally freaking out. "I, uh, yeah, I've known Kuroki for a long time." The urge to just facepalm and turn around and leave was strong. But gods she just had to get through it. Worst case she went home to never talk to anyone ever again. "I was interested in joining your pack if you needed any... fighting types." The... warriors. But... was this an army? She had no clue. She was circling back to why the fuck she was here.

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos On The Rise Fenrir's Maw 03:26 PM, 06-06-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024