gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

06-14-2024, 07:37 PM

What approached was nothing Gem could have ever imagined in her lifetime. A wolf atop of a barrel? Barrel... that's what that big wooden thing was, right? Her eyes widen for a moment, drinking in the scene before her heads cant to the side. A very curious scene indeed. She has no words as she fights her jaw from dropping. It was just peculiar, she wasn't trying to be rude. No, Gem wasn't rude. Just unadjusted to a lot of socialization. But he seemed nice. The way his tail wagged and he smiled at her brought a smile to her own two-toned lips.

While Hem, her Mastiff, steps back, face disgruntled as usual as he stares at the two bitches, Gem is stepping forward, her tail beginning to wag quickly between her rear legs. "Oh, I hope you can help!" Gem speaks in soft, pleasant tones that might remind one of a princess or faerie. Giggling quietly as he jumps down with a flourish and a bow, she dips her muzzle down to her toes in a returning gesture. As she lifts her head to look at his companions for a moment before back to him, she begins to feel nervous again.

"My-my family used to live here. I got separated from them and I'm not sure where they went," Gem is quick to turn her heterochromatic gaze down to her toes, running her paw through the soggy grass as she tries to summon the courage. "I was," clears her throat once as Hem nudges her to give her some confidence, "I was wondering if your pack might know where the fallen Ashen members went?" She looks up at the boy from beneath her lids, practically giving him a puppy-dog sappy look.

Gem Klein

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you got two already, why not one more? Avian Estuary 12:40 PM, 06-14-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024