gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-14-2024, 09:32 PM
Nao and Mohito were probably around somewhere. Hanataro knew well enough to stay within pack lands. Next season he’d be a year old! He didn’t feel anywhere close to being an adult though. It was then his brain was snapped into focus when a pretty lady showed up. Hanataro tried not to act startled she crawled down with him and asked a question. Sheepishly he frowned and looked at the dried little bundles. "Waiting for them to dry!" he whispered in the same tone. "My ouchies don’t heal like others, it takes a while for the blood to stop so I keep horsetail! Though… I’d like to learn about more plants." he frowned and sighed. Maybe it was the weather that made him so upset.

"Whats your name pretty lady? Im Hanataro satori-Klein." there was a hint of joy. This actually had to be the first time he introduced himself with his full name. Hopefully he hadn’t offended her. She really was pretty and quite small too. He could tell though, this was an adult and he didn’t have a reason to distrust her. He imagined her eneveloped in a fairy light, ready to take in any dangers that came the faes way. A magic queen!