size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-14-2024, 09:48 PM

A soft chuckle escaped the fae as the boy admitted that he was waiting for them to dry. He mentioned that his wounds took a little longer to close and that he wanted to know more about healing. Scylla grinned and gave his shoulder a gentle nudge. "You're in luck, my boy. I happen to be a very skilled healer." Reaching out one dexterous paw, the cobalt fae plucked a sprig of horsetail. "The best way to dry herbs is to tie the stems and hang them upside down. Did you know?" She spun the single sprig between her unique, nimble paws. "There are other herbs that help to stop bleeding as well, such as yarrow and goldenrod. There's also cayenne, but that one burns, so you should only use it if you have no choice."

After her explanation, the boy gave his name accompanied by a compliment. Again she grinned, flashing pristine white teeth. "An absolute pleasure to meet you, Hanataro Satori-Klein." She gave him a wink of that blue eye and continued. "I am Scylla Klein. Your father and I are cousin, so that makes you and I family." What would he think about that?

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]