size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-14-2024, 10:50 PM

Thankfully, the wolves of what was formerly Valta filed in fairly quickly. Most came to greet her, giving their names. Others simply sat and waited. She didn't mind either choice. It was surely a tense time for them. Most of them, anyway. Turns out she had some family here. Quite a bit, actually.

Little Bancha came to greet her first and Scylla grinned down at him. His father came next, introducing himself as Mojito, a fellow Klein. The cobalt fae gave him a nod and a warm smile. "Cousin," she purred, "Good to see family here." She then greeted the rest of the pups that came forward as well as Mojito's mate.

Cinaed introduced himself and again Scylla nodded. "We met briefly in Fenmyre before I left for Elysium." A big brute with a golden mohawk came right after and Scylla made no effort to hide the once-over that she gave him. Arcturus, was his name. Perhaps she'd ask him to show her around later.

A younger brother and a former Fenmyre wolf came to the forefront, greeting her and congratulating her. She graced them with a smile. "Brother," she said to Strix in greeting. "Thank you," she replied to Athena.

A few of the pups were late to the show and introduced themselves quickly. Lastly was a small, blonde fae that was quite attractive. Scylla gave her a once-over as well and introductions were made. Another Klein, but when had that stopped her from taking someone to her bed before?

Now that it seemed everyone was gathered, the striped fae stood, looking out over the group. "For those of you that don't know, I am Scylla Klein. I am the new alpha of this pack. We will leave Valta and it's history behind and will now be known as Obscura." One brow lifted and she couldn't help but smirk a bit. "It just sounds mysterious, so why not?" Ah yes, she was charming and playful.

"Over the coming days I hope to speak with each of you individually so that I can not only get to know you, but also get to know what you're capable of." The small but powerful fae did her best to meet the gaze of each wolf as she spoke. "As your leader, I promise to do my best to protect you, your families and our lands. No problem is too small and I assure you that I'm very approachable. Despite my size, I am a seasoned, tried and true fighter as well as a very skilled healer. I am willing to train with anyone on those two areas if they wish it."

Haunches folded and the small fae sat on her stone dais once more. "It would never cross my mind to remove anyone from their home, but if anyone wishes to leave, you are free to do so now. Everyone that stays will have the opportunity to be a part of a pack that I intend will have a focus on science, creativity and exploration." The cobalt fae lifted one nimble paw and swept it casually out towards the group. "If anyone has any questions, I'm willing to answer them now. If you've heard enough of my dulcet tones," she joked with a flash of white teeth and a chuckle, "You may go."

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Attend Me, Foul Creatures Monument Rapids 09:41 PM, 06-06-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024