size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-14-2024, 10:57 PM

He tried desperately to focus on her words, but the memories were relentless, the images of brutal death, the cries of her children all swirling in his mind, refusing to be silenced. And mixing in was the voice of his father, layered over Sephiran’s cruel words spat at the mutilated corpse of Aurelia.

Mariah’s cheek pressed against his chest, her breath warm against his fur. Can you tell me about it? She had the right to know, as his tears wet her fur and bedding. As his massive form lay there bloody and repulsive.

He took a shuddering breath, his voice raw and broken as his voice shuddered and shook. “I let her die. I promised I would help her and I let her be killed. The words hung heavy in the air, a confession of his deep guilt. His body trembled as he continued, “Aurelia... I was supposed to help her, to be there for her while she gave birth. But I failed. I watched as Sephiran killed her, helpless and paralyzed like a child. I could not save her, just like I could not save myself when my father…” His voice trailed off, choked with emotion. Fucking pathetic.

The sobs came again, uncontrolled and so very unlike the cold, indifferent brute that he normally was. He clung to her, letting the torrent of his grief pour out, letting himself feel. And how foreign it was to lose himself.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Novacaine Alias Island 10:36 PM, 06-14-2024 10:42 AM, 06-20-2024