An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-15-2024, 04:05 AM
Absinth's emerald eyes glimmered with amusement as she watched the girl’s reaction. The fae's tension, the steely resolve in her blue eyes – it was all so deliciously entertaining. A smirk played at the corners of Absinth's mouth as she took in the sight of the girl bracing herself, ready for a fight.

“Oh, feisty, aren't we?” Absinth purred, her voice dripping with flirtation and mirth. “I do love women with bite to them. Makes things so much more interesting.” She took a slow, deliberate step closer, her antlers gleaming in the dim light as the colorful stones caught the faintest glimmer of the winter sun. But his girl, she spoke of the Syndicate and harassment. Haha.

“The Syndicate has its ways, darling,” She continued, her tone mockingly sweet yet genuinely disinterested. “I look out for the unfortunate souls who wander too close. And you, my dear, have wandered a bit too far for your own good. Here, there be monsters.

Her ravens cawed softly from above, circling lower as if sensing the tension between the two faes. Absinth's gaze never wavered from Ember's, the intensity of her stare unwavering. She was warning her, just as she had with her other favored souls. Though this girl was hardly worthy of her consideration thus far.

“But I must say, I didn’t expect to find someone so intriguing out here. A Hallows wolf, no less. Or am I mistaken?” She said, her voice taking on a more serious edge, the grin still plastered on her beautiful face. “You know. I owe a debt to a hallow princess. Talyssa, if I remember correctly.”

With a swift, graceful movement, Absinth closed the distance between them, her nose almost touching Ember's. “So tell me, what exactly are you hoping to find out here? And are you prepared to pay the price for it? I wonder, if you'd like to have a little chat with me, I’d welcome it.” Her voice was low, almost a whisper. Seductive, alluring, eyes half lidded as she spoke. The ravens settled around them, their presence consistent.

Absinth leaned back slightly, giving Ember just enough space to breathe. “Your move, sweetheart,” She said, a playful glint in her eyes. “What’s it going to be?”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.