size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-15-2024, 04:37 AM
Illusion's lips curled into a delighted smile, her eyes sparkling with a mix of amusement and something darker. "Oh," She cooed, her voice dripping with sweetness that contradicted her true nature. "Tracking me, were you? How very diligent of you." She took another step closer, her gaze unwavering as she looked up at him, enjoying the way he seemed to squirm under her scrutiny. She adored it.

“Viking territory? How thrilling." She tilted her head slightly, her silver eyes never leaving his. "But you see, I wasn't lurking. I was simply... observing. There's a difference." Her tone remained light and playful, but there was an edge to it, a hint of something more coy.

As she drew even closer, her fingers brushed lightly against his arm. “Games…" She repeated, her voice a soft, amused whisper. "Why, the kind where you never quite know what's real and what's not. The kind where one wrong move could cost you dearly." She leaned in, her breath warm against his ear. She puffs her chest up, tucking her chin into the fluff of her breast as she peeks up at him through half lidded eyes. "Are you sure you're up for it? Because once we start, there's no going back."

She pulled back just enough to look into his eyes again, her smile widening.
illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who goes there? Serpent Plains 06:50 AM, 04-19-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024