An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-15-2024, 06:30 AM

As Mariah looked up at the stars in awe, he couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was himself. That wasn't much coming from him, he was too kind for his own good. But it could have been a sweet compliment none the less. Mariah heated by his close presence and his eyes on her. He was easily oblivious to the idea she may have been full of butterflies or anything of the sort. He just wanted her to have a nice time with the festival.

He hummed as she had asked if there was anyone he had lost, still a soft grin on his maw even as his eyes moved across the waters of the stream. "I've been pretty fortunate too, as big as my family is." It was true, Chimera maybe wasn't in the best of health these days but he still had Siren, Dalila, Aliana, and as far as he was aware all of his brothers and sisters were doing okay somewhere. "But my mom." It had been a long time since he thought about Viper, or more what happened to her. He was the only one that really saw the soft sides of her even if they weren't exactly proper for a mother. It was the only thing he wanted to focus on rather than what happened to her. He just had to remember her in her best light.

"Cerberus"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's The Place To Be The Starlit Plains 04:10 PM, 06-14-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024