size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
06-15-2024, 07:51 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn set off down the trail away from the trap. There was no need to be in view of it. Peccary were loud creatures and the screaming squeal would alert her if the trap was a success. She moved down by a nearby stream. Many prey animals would go to the stream for water and the presence of two predators might drive them back into the cover of the brush, where her trap lay in wait.

She bent her head for a drink then settled down to continue their conversation. "Wow! I've seen a lot of strange mutations but never wings. That's quite something." It was a shame he couldn't fly with them. Jynn would love to fly, to sail through the air and travel so much faster, to get a view of the world below in a way she could only dream of.

Saga asked about the trap and Jynn shook her head. "No, I've set a few but haven't been successful yet. Much like with anything though it takes practice and patience. Many traps are passive so after they're set we just need to wait for the prey."