gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
06-15-2024, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2024, 12:57 PM by Mojito. Edited 1 time in total.)
((Just for clarity, this post, as it is largely from Mo's perspective, uses gender language that does not align with Hanataro's gender identity. It is not intentional on his part and was cleared ahead of time with King and it will change once he's aware of his son's identity but a warning for misgendering nonetheless))

Mojito was running himself ragged these days. Which probably wasn't helping his children much. He was largely focused on finding, something, anything, to help Asla. To ease her pain, her suffering, to turn the small creature she'd turned into back into the spitfire woman he'd fallen in love with so long ago. But nothing was working and it was slowly stripping parts of him away to watch it happen and not be able to help. 

Another day with nothing to show for it and Mojito had retired early, he was trying to give space for Asla's children to spend whatever time with her they wanted and to grieve in peace. Even if he wanted nothing more than to hold his eldest close and share in her pain. He knew things weren't quite mended between them. Mojito sighed and dragged himself across the packlands. He knew he ought to be seeking out his other children but in truth all the man wanted was to collapse into his nest and sleep.

But the job of a father was never done and when a familiar scent reached him and he spotted one of his daughters pacing Mojito did his best to push his exhaustion and grief down. "Hey little flower." Mojito called out, even managing to lift his tail in a somewhat weak wag as he approached. Little was maybe not so true anymore, Hana was only a head shorter than himself and if she kept growing he figured he'd soon be outgrown entirely. As he approached Mojito fell into a bad habit, checking his daughter for any visible wounds. With her body unable to coagulate blood the way it ought to one of his primary worries was the higher risk of dangerous blood loss. He'd done his best to teach her which plants could be used and she should try to keep on her when she could, horsetail, yarrow, but he also knew sooner or later he'd need to let go of the reins and trust his daughter. Not today though.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tell me in not sick Sunset Falls 09:54 PM, 06-14-2024 02:58 PM, 09-26-2024