size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
06-15-2024, 03:52 PM

Mojito frowned as his daughter seemed to shrink away from him. His head tilting slightly but he slowed his approach, watching for any sign of obvious discomfort. But it was just a shy greeting he was met with and Mojito let his worry slide further into the back of his mind as he watched the the near teenager. ”Of course.” He said softly as Hanataro slunk a little closer. But as the next words left the child's mouth his brows shot up. ”Okay.” He breathed the word out, deciding to close the gap between himself and his d- son. Throwing a foreleg around the boy and pulling him gently into a hug. ”That could never make me upset...” He trailed off awkwardly suddenly feeling the name he had for his son felt quite feminine and failing to find another pet name to use. ”I love you, and all I've ever wanted for you, all of you, is for you to be happy.”

He pulled back slightly and dipped his head so he was eye level with the child. ”If being a boy feels right then who am I to say otherwise?” It wasn't a totally new concept to Mojito. He hadn't ever met any wolves as far as he was aware who'd made the transition over from either of the "common" sexes but he was a healer, he knew pups could be born with features of both or neither and he knew there were plants that could help to suppress various hormones. Probably a good idea to see if that would be something his son would be interested in, especially before he'd otherwise be subject to his first heat. ”Was that what you wanted to ask me?” Despite the deep sadness that sat in his stomach like a rock, despite the exhaustion that settled over his whole form he managed a teasing smile. This part of fatherhood made choosing not to ignore his son worth it.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tell me in not sick Sunset Falls 09:54 PM, 06-14-2024 02:58 PM, 09-26-2024