Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-15-2024, 04:18 PM
Before Haydee could even look up to meet his challenging gaze, there is a new contender pushing against his shoulder. The scent of Hallows washes over him and Gilgamesh lifts his head to turn and see a wolf he doesn't recognize. While the words that leave Mercury's mouth reach his ears, Gilgamesh attempts to ignore them. As he turns to try and put space between himself and Mercury, he is met with the force of Sirius, low voice speaking quietly in his ear.

A laugh barks out from Gilgamesh as his lips pull back into a rakish grin. "Gentleman, I was simply checking to see how our dear friend was faring after our last encounter," his voice is sickly sweet, goat-like eyes void of emotion as he takes a step backward, slipping out from between the two protectors. From the corner of his eye, he notices Haydee and company attempting to slink away. Tsk, how unfortunate it would be if he were able to escape these two numbskulls.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

Gilgamesh - Flee Attempt
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Professor & Slave Master (n/A)

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire Festival (Year 20) The Starlit Plains 04:02 AM, 06-07-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024