gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-15-2024, 04:55 PM
He didn’t know what else to suspect from papa. They’d always been there for him. Hell one of his siblings was similar too. He frowned when Monsaid he just wanted them to be happy. Was it wrong of him not to be happy right now? He didn’t know. "Kay cuz imma be strong just like you." he puffed up his chest little flopped ear wiggling as he jerked his head upwards. Hanataro’s eyes looked down. Was that all he’d wanted to ask. He’d spent a fair amount of time taking the courage to say that but maybe it was something else.

"I'm sad, and don’t know why." he began. "Ever since it got a little chilly." when the clouds had come to cover up the sunshine he loved so much. To bask in it and smell the flowers that were all growing around. "maybe my brains a little broken." he concluded a little. Maybe not broken but sick? Sickness was something you could do something about wasn’t it. In order for him to learn and grow he was simply just frustrated by the new emotions he couldn’t quiet put his paw on so to speak.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tell me in not sick Sunset Falls 09:54 PM, 06-14-2024 02:58 PM, 09-26-2024