Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
06-15-2024, 09:07 PM
Rot Gut Whiskey's Gonna Ease My Mind

Irritation bristled down his back as he glared at the Hallows boy. An underlying anger had simmered in his stomach since his illness. Little things bothered him now in a way they hadn't before. The way this boy smiled, the way he spoke in his dull way. It was infuriating. It made his stomach burn hot. Not just at the Hallows but at home as well. He hadn't bothered to mention any of this to his parents. They were too busy and he personally preferred to keep away from the new litter of brats. Yea, yea they were his siblings, but he had a million of those now and kids were just so dang annoying. He wasn't sure he could stop himself from biting one. He was starting to envy Calliope and her little vacation away.

"You're the host. I thought you'd be gracious enough to have drinks ready for your guests instead of forcing them to root around for themselves." Out of the corner of his eye he could see his father try to slip away from the Hallows wolves. Tarnish wrinkled his nose and narrowed his eyes. He turned back to the other boy.

Well, he was here for a good time and he wasn't going to pussyfoot around all night. Tarnish grinned wickedly. He knew that things had escalated between Ethne and the Raiders while he'd been sick. He knew that despite all that the Hallows had invited them both here, knowing their history and as far as he was aware they hadn't made up in any capacity. Besides, Tar had personal beef with this Hallows wolf. "All these wolves here and a shortage of entertainment. That's a shame. You know what, I'm sorry I called you ugly. Let me make it up to you by fixing your face."

Tarnish kicked off hard, launching himself at the Hallows boy. Tarnish would attempt to approach his opponent head-on before his body would shift slightly to his own left as he attempted to come at Nelu from a forty-five degree angle, facing in towards the boy's right shoulder.  Tarnish sought to lance his left shoulder blade into the outer muscular portion of Nelu's right shoulder, right into the deltoid, hoping the combination of his forward momentum would cause the muscle to temporarily seize up in addition severe bruising.

Simultaneously, the wraiths fangs would seek to mar  the right side of his opponents visage.  His upper fangs seeking to pierce through Nelu's right eye while his lower fangs sought to hook under the corner of his opponents right-sided jaw. He hoped to snap his jaws together shredding the flesh between all the way to the bone.  

Tarnish vs Nelu for Maim (Facial Scarring)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Emaciated
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed Gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Chainmail Cowl
Companion 1: Crow, Male, Battle
Companion 2: Jaguarundi, Male, Battle
Mutation 1: Mountain lion paws with retractable claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Quills - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Cooperative

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire Festival (Year 20) The Starlit Plains 04:02 AM, 06-07-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024