An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-15-2024, 09:16 PM

Mariah was true. Cerberus at least knew the side of Viper wanting to be a mother. Finding comfort in her son when she felt she had to turn from Chimera. But even Cerberus didn’t know who she really was. Hers was a sad, sad story, and he didn’t clip on to any generational traumas. He was able to live his life happy with a huge family. It ended with Viper.

The mood could be sentimental if only for that moment. But no where edging on hurt or angry. Easy for him to move on. "Im glad I was able to see you here." he spoke in a soft tone, keeping his eyes down on her more and more as the moments passed and they laid here by the stream. "I won’t being coming back to Elysium. I’m joining my sister in the pack she claimed." There was a part of him that felt bad, like he was starting to see that Mariah was enjoying more than just their shared liking to nature and quick talks. Perhaps just her age made her flutter on the inside but he had never had any relationship outside of his family. He wrote off flirting as friendliness, nervousness as struggling to know someone new. And yet here he was wondering what kind of fate he could be testing. For himself or for her, and their families. He knew if he came back to Elysium to see her over and over again, he’d only be hurting her in the end. His allegiance was with Albion and Scylla, he knew that despite wanting to change.

His gaze searched over her quickly before he was raising his other paw to brush gently against her cheek, maybe even lifting her face up to see him, "Mariah…" For once in his life he was so unsure. But he couldn’t help the curiosity to indulge in someone new, and someone beautiful if only for the moment. His smile was gone, but filled with a soft desire for her as he looked straight into her face without yielding. He didn’t notice her admiring him from time to time, he couldn’t know what was going on inside her head. But he was drawn to her the longer they spent together. He was really giving her the floor whether she thought she had a choice or not. He was there to catch her. Surprisingly new to what he was suggestion by the way he laid his paws on her, and the way he carefully pulled her chin up towards his.

"Cerberus"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's The Place To Be The Starlit Plains 04:10 PM, 06-14-2024 10:43 AM, 06-20-2024