Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
06-15-2024, 10:11 PM

One second he was standing, gaze overlooking the tall pine trees which loomed in the distance. And the next, pain shot through his spine like a fury of licking fire. Kaino had taken him by surprise. Snarling her position and words into his face like a raging bitch. Like he cared much of whatever she was spotting. He was growing quite tired of the hierarchy which came from their pack being established. She was not supposed to be Sephiran's second. He was. Yet, he had left on his own accord and did nothing but slack off along the way. Only returning with a new Sidi and nothing else to show for himself.

Either way, Cifarelli wait for her to remove her weight from him. Rising to shake off the dusty white snow from his coat. Blooded gaze and a scared face overlooking the bob tailed woman with a look of indifference. "Sephiran already made that decision." He knew he was digging himself a bigger hole. She had earned her spot for a reason and could possibly kill him without even blinking twice. However, he was just so tired. Wanting to be left alone and to finish his investigation of the lands. "I left to explore these lands more. They are not like home. The wolves here are far different. Tamed. It disgust me. Along my travels I became lost."

Cifa chose to be half honest with her. Hoping she would take what he said and move along to bother someone else. He did not care for anything else. But to finish his mission on further looking into the ice covered tundra.

"Speech"