size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
06-16-2024, 12:34 AM

Word had spread about the Hallows bonfire event, and Saga, although she was hesitant since she was certain members of the Raiders would be in attendance, was also determined to go simply for the fact of finally meeting Artorias, as well as honoring the mother she had lost and had not gotten a chance to truly meet. She had told the members of Polaris not to engage, or engage as little as possible with the Raiders. At the very least to be cordial if the Raider wolves engaged them. While the two packs had beef with each other, the young ice bear was not keen on continuing that beef, but neither was she willing to roll over and let them continue their crap against them. She wanted this to go away and put it behind them, but it seemed the only way that would happen is if they (or maybe the one guy she almost accidentally killed) got their share of flesh or whatever it was they thought they wanted.

As she approached the borders of the hallows (a little late but at least she showed up), she could see tons of wolves milling about. Tons of puppies were running around, and many wolves of the Hallows seemed to be both participating and keeping watch. Keeping the peace, perhaps? She was aware this was to be a peaceful event, and that is exactly what she intended to do. Hopefully...their adversaries would do the same, but that hope was soon shattered when she immediately caught sight of something happening almost as soon as she arrived.

Her ears flattened when she spotted Gil make a beeline for her smaller sister. Great! She was gonna have to fight before even saying hello to the host and thanking him for allowing them to attend? She huffed and prepared herself for a charge, but before she could move another step, two wolves she didn't recognize stepped in, and Haydee was walking away with Eltrys and Bae-Syl. She kept herself where she was for a moment, debating if she should still intervene or not and decided she wouldn't at this moment in time. She wasn't here to pick fights, but she'd be damned if she let someone attack her members unprovoked. Past feeling or not, Polaris would not be the ones to shatter the peace within the Hallows.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she looked for the wolf that Haydee had described to her before, and found him. She made her way to Artorias, a warm smile on her face as she approached, offering a respectful dip of her head to him. "Hello, I take it that you are Artorias? My name is Saga, I am the new leader of Polaris, formerly Ethne. I'm sorry for not having met with you sooner, I've had to sort out a few family and pack affairs first." She offered an apologetic grin, hoping he'd understand. "Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to join you and yours in celebrating. I just...hope things go alright." Of course, almost as soon as she said that, another fight broke out, and while she didn't recognize either of the two wolves, at least it wasn't from her own group..

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire Festival (Year 20) The Starlit Plains 04:02 AM, 06-07-2024 12:26 AM, 07-14-2024