size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-16-2024, 10:43 PM

Ignita was surprised about the comment on her name! She had never thought about how her pelt echoed her name or her name echoed her pelt. She had always wondered who had named her and why! Huh! She turned to the woman as she started her story and Ignita had no reason not to believe it. She reflexively smiled as a mirror to Fic's bubbled laugh. It was common for others to open up Ignita, so that is what she assumed.

She waved off Fic's apology, it wasn't needed. The woman then commented on the stars and Ignita was always intrigued to share whatever fascination had struck her recently. She returned her gaze up to the constellations.

"Some people say as much, but I've read that each star is a blazing fireball unfathomably far away. Then there are stories about human heroes and gods that turned into a spattering of stars up there as a memory to tell their story." She sighed, it was all so fascinating all the different theories for something that appears every single night. "I don't know what to believe, I just like to learn what other people came to believe about it all." She said with a smile, a swish of her tail expressing her delight.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Star light, star bright The Starlit Plains 08:03 AM, 06-11-2024 05:26 AM, 08-14-2024