size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
06-17-2024, 12:10 AM

Sitri didn't really know what kind of response to expect from The Hallows alpha. He didn't think Artorias would be mad about him trying to date his daughter, but anywhere on the spectrum of dismissive to overjoyed was certainly fair game. He had come to learn that Art was a pretty reasonable guy so he had high hopes that this would only go well. Luckily it seemed like his hopes were mostly correct when Artorias insisted that he didn't need his permission to date Dusk, that his daughters were their own selves and that he was only there to guide them. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that. If the rest of his daughters were as strong willed as Dusk then there was no doubt about that.

Still, he knew Dusk would care about her father's opinion and because of that he still wanted Art's agreement if not permission. Sitri watched a long limb fall and then looked up to meet Artorias' gaze as the Lord of Cinder turned to face him. He listened as Art told him to tell Dusk that he liked her if that was the case and about how she wouldn't normally let others close so his presence here spoke for itself. He smiled a bit at that because he knew it was true. It had taken a good bit of work to get Dusk to relax enough for him to even sneak in one kiss and even then Dusk had danced around ways to say how she felt. He felt Art's paw on his shoulder as he continued on, telling him about how unique Dusk was, about how she needed patience and care. For a moment he felt like he was speaking with his own father rather than the father of the girl he was hoping to pursue and it made him smile. He missed his parents and his family as a whole so little moments like this were welcome.

He had never doubted that Artorias' words were sincere, but he showed how seriously he meant this in the solemnness of his expression as he went on to question his fortitude and willingness to keep up with the demand of being Dusk's reassurance and standing up to her stubbornness. He of course wanted to immediately assure Art that he wanted this and he would do anything for her, but he paused, really considering what Art was telling him and asking of him. No matter how he turned the thought over in his mind, he still came to the same conclusion. He had never felt this way about anyone else and he knew that Dusk was special to him. "I do," he responded after a moment, giving Art a small nod. "I know it probably won't be easy, but I don't want easy. I'm in this for the long haul, no matter what it takes. As long as Dusk feels the same for me then I will be here for her."

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I just want to talk to him... Amron's Castle 02:18 AM, 06-09-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024