size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-17-2024, 04:40 AM
replies are not mandatory! However, feel free to make a thread approaching widow and tag me if you would like. you're also encouraged to make threads with other founding members during the feast :)

Widow was not left waiting for long and others quickly started to arrive. First, of course, was her beloved daughter Cryptis that congratulated her before taking her seat before her, seemingly as eager and excited as she was. She offered her eldest daughter a warm smile, happy to have her here. Next was a new face, though as she caught the quick glimpse that he and Cryptis shared, she could only assume this was the man she had told her about. Crux, he then clarified as he introduced himself. She was not blind to his obvious ailment, though couldn't judge too harshly considering her daughters own troubles. She imagined that they bonded over it, something that they shared in a way that she couldn't understand.

"I'm glad to finally meet you, and your friend," she smiled with a nod towards both the man and his companion before he found a place next to Cryptis. She could tell that he made her happy, and Widow herself would be foolish to not believe in love.. especially now as a very familiar face made his entrance. Widow couldn't take her eyes off the man as he approached and so brazenly sat beside her - not that she minded, of course. Though, she could only imagine what her children would think.

She was briefly distracted by two new faces, a man and a woman that requested to join before even knowing what exactly they were joining. She smiled at the both and gestured for them to take a seat before her. "Pleasure to meet the both of you, take a seat and we'll be going over everything shortly. If we seem like a good fit for you both, you are more than welcome to stay," she smiled, happily willing to accept strangers into the pack. It felt good knowing that it wouldn't just be her children and the men she fancied.

Finally more of her children arrived, though she was disheartened to see that Cadaver and Illusion weren't among them. Gruesome, Terror, and Howl however all joined her and for that she was grateful. She could only hope that the others would at least visit, and perhaps time would heal the scar that was still healing between them.

Then, Ravage. A man she hadn't seen for some time, but she was more than happy to see him again and have him here with her. While she was already feeling a deep love for Stolas that never really left her, there was still a place in her heart for Ravage... She certainly hoped he hadn't come all the way down here for nothing if he wouldn't accept some sort of open relationship. But that hardly mattered in this moment, and she smiled at him as he too congratulated her.

"Thank you, Ravage, it means a lot to me that you're here," she said before clearing her throat and looking across those that had joined. It was a small gathering, but that was fine.

Looking to the man beside her briefly, she smiled before turning her gaze back towards the small crowd. "Thank you for coming. My name is Widow Nightwing, and we are Hellborn." she announced proudly, a smile fighting its way onto her face before going on into detail about the pack.

-- ooc: pretend widow went over everything; read the page, dm me if you have questions or suggestions! --

With all that out of the way, she answered questions and finally took another deep breath. She was tired of speaking now, and decided that it was time to mingle and eat! "Now, I have prepared a feast for everyone. Please, spend tonight getting to know each other and have some fun! We have a lot of work in store for us over the next few days," she said as she gestured towards the food and drink laid out around them.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell Wraith's Woods 04:56 PM, 05-31-2024 12:20 PM, 08-05-2024