gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
KatG6
06-17-2024, 01:57 PM
Akh had been away from polite wolf society for a long time now, nearly as long as it had been since her blue and lavender eyes fell on her brother. Her friends, Oma and Shu had been her family for all this time. Teaching her not how to wolf, but to badger. They shaped and molded her in ways she never would have on her own. She was much more confident now, like a badger she didn’t take crap from anyone. However, that didn’ necessarily translate well when it came to integrating back into her wolf family.

Still, no matter her mannerisms she was able to make Enki smile, after so long she was glad he hadn’t forgotten about her or hated her. ”I missed you too, I’ve missed everyone.” Especially their mother, but she wasn’t going to be finding her like she had found Enki again. ”I’m glad I’m here now.” She offered with a smile, feeling much more comfortable as the moments went on and Enki welcomed her literally with open arms.

He went on to explain what had happened to him, and their family, since everything fell apart. Her eyes widened in surprise as he mentioned offering his own life for the release of herself and their siblings. Akhlut’s mouth fell open slightly in surprise and she just barely kept from hugging him again. ”I’m so glad that you’re okay now.” She offered with a loving smile. ”I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you.” She added sympathetically.