size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
06-17-2024, 06:36 PM
She was making her way further south when that delicious blood trail weaved its way into her nose. Fable's eyes lit up and she lifted her head high, following the yellow brick road of the scrumptious odor. The chill was biting back to her bones, but the thought of some fresh meat had her mouth filling with saliva. Weight had dropped off of her quickly during her flight from the faraway lands and her ribs were peeking out. Her diligent tracking was rewarded when she heard the bellowing of an injured animal in the distance.

As she approached carefully, Fable eyed a loosely assembled group that seemed to be plotting the beast's takedown. It was fearsomely large, but with those present they had enough power between them to take it down. "Alright! That's our target, yeah? Could I take the liver if we get it downed?" She asked, watching the huge beast stumble onwards. The horned pup caught her eye, his markings strikingly similar to a wolf she once knew. "Hmm, if I was a betting woman, I'd say you might be related to Kuroki?" Fable teased, wondering what he might be up to. He'd always been cool and self-assured; he could have made anything of his life.

"Fable"