An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-17-2024, 06:37 PM

Ah.. He startled another stranger... He certainly had a knack for it for some reason, even when he wasn't trying.

He watched as the younger male recovered himself and rounds on Eltrys. He sits down and looks over the scene with the paler brute. Struck again by the bones protruding from the ground. Since that lesson, he had made a note of actually gathering in his surroundings more as what they were, instead of obstacles to overcome or use against prey.

"I apologize for startling you, that was not my intention." He introduced himself looking out over the scenery.

"Can't say I can, someone said ancient creatures, another say creatures beyond our fathoming. I've only just noticed them my self having only hunted through here." He said, watching the shadows play over the soil and the vines weaving through the dead.

"Names Eltrys. You carry a scent I've met before, do you know Medusa?" he asked casually, turning towards the other.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw The Bones Fossil Ridge 04:56 PM, 06-17-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024