gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-17-2024, 07:53 PM

When Quill had regained his breathing and was all tucked away again, his dual toned gaze was all for Talyssa. She thanked him, though he didn't rightly know why. He hadn't brought her to the same heights that he'd reached. Not yet, anyway. "I didn't ask beforehand if you were taking contraceptive herbs. If not... we need to get you some." The brute moved forward, one paw taking her chin and forcing her to look up at him. "Because this won't be the only time. I need you, Talyssa Carpathius. I need you like I've never needed anything before." Then his lips joined her own and he was feeding at her mouth once more. Gods... why did she taste so good? Like fucking Ambrosia.

Pulling his lips away, Quill settled down upon his belly between the woman's still splayed legs. He kept his eyes locked upon her face as he nibbled, licked and kissed her belly and inner thighs, careful with the delicate skin. He worked his way lower, lavishing the woman with the attention that she deserved. Finally, he reached his destination, giving her one good lick before settling down to work.

Quill worked Talyssa over with his tongue, ears swiveling to catch every delectable sound that worked its way out of her mouth. He listened to what she liked, what she didn't like and what her body needed more of. Quill was skilled, to say the least. Some of it came naturally from dear old dad, but he'd also had bit of practice. The marbled giant quite enjoyed tasting his ladies, and none had ever been nearly as sweet as the one beneath him now.

"Quill Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Thousand Rainy Days Waterfall Peak 01:03 AM, 04-25-2024 06:51 AM, 06-24-2024