size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
06-17-2024, 09:10 PM

Ember was just coming down the last flight of stairs into the foyer, the front doors in sight and her escape lying just beyond. She'd made it without getting caught! Now all she'd have to do was slip out the gates and be across the plains before any of the patrols saw, and then she'd be home free! Victory was within her grasp!

"Ember."

Her name called in her sister's voice startled the young princess, her paws skittering a bit as she fumbled herself down the last couple of steps, oceanic blue eyes going wide with alarm. Her head snapped up to meet Bramble's concerned gaze, shock painting her expression. Frick! She'd been so close! Bramble inquired into if she was leaving, feeling her older sister's suspicious gaze scanning over her as if looking for evidence of her guilt. Bramble moved faster than she could, cutting her off from getting to the doors with her larger form. Gods dammit, why'd she have to be the same size as Tati! Still trying to keep her true intentions under wraps, Ember just gave a stubborn huff and glanced either way down the corridors to make sure no one else was around to stop her. She could probably convince Bramble on her own.

"No, I'm not leaving. Well, not like, leaving leaving like Talyssa. I'm just going out for a few days to scout some places," she explained, hoping that by reassuring Bramble she wasn't just striking out on her own like Talyssa did or running away, her sister wouldn't ask any more questions and just let her go by. It was an optimistic Hail Mary, one Em was hoping would pay off for her.

"Ember Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Teenagers make dumb decisions Amron's Castle 08:42 PM, 05-16-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024