size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
06-17-2024, 09:20 PM
Amongst the fossils of creatures long dead, an earthen man appears atop a small hill with Enki and the pair converse. The pale male’s stance is open, friendly, if not slightly startled by the stranger’s appearance but there is no animosity in his words or body language. At the man’s apology, a large, pale paw lifts, shaking as if to dispel the offered words as a warm smile appears and says, “No need to apologize. It was my fault for not paying attention. I just saw these strange bones and kind of, got lost in my head.”

Bright eyes turn out over the land as the stranger offers his knowledge and Enki tries to link what information is given with the old, bleached bones before them. Ivy creeps over the exposed bones as if to give the beasts flesh once more but this time, made out of plants. Tiny flowers bloom across the faces and backs that lay exposed, a perfect depiction of nature’s reclamation after death’s hand has passed through. Each blooming plant is a testimony to the perseverance of life in the face of the continuous crawl of time and color once more invades the bleak white that signals bones left behind.

There is beauty here, in ways, Enki could not have ever begin to imagine and, for that, the pale man is extremely moved. The other man offers his name, Eltrys, and bright blue eyes trace their way back to his face where he offers a welcoming smile. With a dip of his head, he offers, “I am Enki Klein and yes, I know Medusa.” With a soft chuckle, he explains, “Medusa is my Co-Alpha of Insomnia and is using me as a kind of ‘dry run’ for when she will teach her own child to lead. As for myself, well, I enjoy finding new places and this one is… stunning.”

Eyes move off Eltrys, once more catching the land of fallen giants in all its splendor where the afternoon sunlight catches the pale white flowers against the slight yellowing of old bone; or the way the green grass stands in vivid contrast to light brown of the dusty dirt. Yes, it truly is beautiful.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw The Bones Fossil Ridge 04:56 PM, 06-17-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024