gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-18-2024, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 08:58 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Life in the pack felt different compared to being with her family. She needed space to breathe and relax. The waves washed against her legs, their cool touch causing a slight shiver to run through her body. The sun shone down, making the watermelon-colored gems for eyes watch closely as the waves sparkle against the high sun. Standing proudly, she felt the shallow water tickle her paws. The wind brushed against her, causing her to lift her head and let it run through her coat. Soft chuckles escaped from the slate woman as she enjoyed the moment.

The woman felt completely at home and relished every moment. The scent of salt intertwined with her own natural aroma of sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. Emerging from the water, her black-tipped tail swayed elegantly behind her. Even though she didn't get wet, she felt it was still worth shaking off. So, she proceeded to do just that. With no one in sight, she settled down on the sand, lost in her thoughts, a smile playing on her lips.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout The Shimmering Shore 08:58 AM, 06-18-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024