gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-18-2024, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 10:59 AM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Avacyn nodded as Cerberus said he would get her an answer soon for whether he would leave or go. She had a feeling she already knew the answer, but she had always appreciated Cerberus' manners. She knew she wasn't one to talk since her siblings all had drastically different ways of approaching the world, but that also seemed to be very true for Chimera's children as well. She had encountered many more of them recently with Chimera and his mate moving in with their youngest children and all of them seemed unique in their own way.

Cerberus caught her off guard as he went on, mentioning his appreciation for the update on his siblings, but pointing out that he had in fact been asking about her. She blinked with surprise and glanced up at him to make sure she had heard him right. She had never thought that there was any kind of animosity between them the way there was between herself and Scylla or Albion, but she hadn't been expecting him to care about her wellbeing that much. She smiled a little and shifted her gaze back to the path ahead of them as she replied, "I've been... okay," a bit uncertainly.

There was a reason why he had been one of the only wolves outside of her family that she had initially told about the miscarriage. He was easy to talk to and at least gave off the air that he did care. Maybe that's why it was easier for her to go on to add, "Scylla agreed to be a surrogate for Saracyn and I so I've been learning how to be a mother while also still trying to be a leader. Having pups that I didn't have myself..." She sighed and shook her head, a frown crossing her lips as she looked down at the ground in front of her paws as she continued to slowly walk along the beach. "I'm so happy to finally have a family that I wanted so badly and I love them dearly, but... sometimes it feels like I'm raising my niece and nephews more than I am my own children. Plus, I'm... beginning to feel more and more like I wasn't meant to be an alpha, but I also don't want to let my mother down."

She shrugged and glanced over at him again. "I have everything I could have ever wanted so I'm not sure why it all still feels so hard."

"Avacyn Mendacium"