An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Absinth moved through the Sound with grace, her senses attuned to the subtle sounds of the wilderness. This was a chance for her to stretch her legs, away from the den and the hoard of pups she was nursing. She’d taken the opportunity to take a dip in the frigid waters first of all, washing away any muck or fatigue from her body. Then she had chased down a seal, feasting on it while offering her ravens the leftovers, which were plentiful. It was really the sport she’d wanted afterall. So her time away took her deep within the territory, probing for anything to occupy her mind.

As she rounded a bend in her path, her emerald eyes caught sight of a familiar figure: Yarrabelle, moving with a purpose among the trees.

A smile tugged at the corners of Absinth's lips. She quickened her pace, her heart beating a little faster at the sight of the magenta woman. “Yarra!” She called out, her voice carrying a mix of warmth and challenge. Absinth easily closed the distance between them, her tail flicking with anticipation. “I’ve a shred of freedom.” She said, her tone inviting, mocking exaggeration. “It's been a while since we've had a good spar. How about it? A little chance to get the blood pumping?” Absinth couldn't think of a better way to spend the time than in the company of her beloved Yarra, their bodies and minds locked in the thrill of battle.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.