size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-18-2024, 04:30 PM

As Albion had insisted there wasn't a list of trauma for the drink, she'd give him a sideways grin for his playing along. She hummed again in response, turning her body slightly to face his more. All in one fluid motion a soft feline paw reached up to brush across his back from one shoulder to the other, not pressing down into him but as if a wave over his fur, "I guess bringing the heads of dead men to Elysium isn't worrisome in the slightest then. Something I should expect every day I suppose? " She joked, her paw recoiling back to herself but she remained with her chest and stomach now facing him. One paw over her bottle as dark eyes searched around his head, really just observing the man beside her.

Her gaze moved to the bottle after a few seconds, smile fading slightly as if she was bothered, "Your brother went on some extravagant mission for me too, so I guess that means I have to marry him then." She wasn't entirely serious, but it may have just been the buzz throwing her for a loop. She still wasn't aware that the Klein and Mendacium twins were probably officially broken off. "I didn't get a knight in shining armor though." She exclaimed in that more humored tone, mostly just mentioning that Albi was quite literally that, slaying the ones that threatened Avacyn's throne. Fia had to take care of her own battles, and maybe it was just meant to be that way.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.