Beginner Healer (0)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
06-18-2024, 07:59 PM
Night settled into the high sky. No moon took its place in the inky canvas. Only the sparkling of several dotted stars. The only source of light which gave the world any sort of glow. It sparkled off the white sheet beneath. Giving the snow tundra something more to express in its beauty.

Melanth ventured through the vast trees. Their outstretched bark reaching to the darkness above. Whilst, branches hung in various angles. She'd been busy with hunting as of late. That she hadn't realized where she would go from here. Meeting her sister did not go as she envisioned. There was no grand reunion filled with happiness and surprise. Oh no. Instead, she only found that Helonia managed to flirt her way into a situation she held no control over. It was the only reason why she now wandered to the newly marked territry. Crimson gaze spied the different carcasses. Some of them hanging in the frosty breeze as if to be saved for later. Others lay scattered on the landscape in a clear warning what was to come if any dared to cross over them.

She didn't wish to alert anyone of their presence. It was Helonia's doing, anyhow, that they were even back near this place. She'd only taken over briefly to take in the scenery. Tiring of always letting Hel in to do as she pleased. They did share one body, one soul, one mind; but, it did not mean that the bitch could just do what she wished. "Well. What thoughts linger in your mind, Sweet Melanth. Do remember, I am much stronger than you." Helonia's words spit out like venom. Melanth sent back a sharp snarl of defiance. "We're here. Do what you must and let's go!" She retrieved to the back on their head. Allowing Helonia to push through with confident ease. Even her strides showed promise of the beautiful disaster that she really was. "Now, my handsome alchemy. How do I get to you?"

"Helonia"~"Melanth"